JOIN US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
Family Friendly Worship 9:30 AM Every Sunday • Sunday School Following Worship • Nursery Care Available
Thank you for exploring our job openings at Souderton Mennonite Church!
Souderton Mennonite Church is seeking an additional pastor to join our team. The Pastor of Discipleship will equip and empower the congregation to grow as lifelong disciples of Jesus. Souderton Mennonite Church is a vibrant Anabaptist congregation whose vision is to strengthen meaningful connections with Christ, church, and community. If interested in this role, please contact Ken Burkholder, Pastoral Team Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor of Discipleship
Time Commitment: Full-time (45 hours a week)
General Description of Purpose:
The Pastor of Discipleship will equip and empower the SMC congregation to grow as lifelong disciples of Jesus. Specific leadership focus will be given to the overall faith and life formation of families, children, youth, and young adults.
- Has a living, growing relationship with Christ Jesus.
- Nurtures self through spiritual practices for personal faith development and growth. Has the ability and spiritual gifts to nurture and cultivate spiritual development in others.
- Has experienced a call to serve God, and the church, through pastoral leadership.
- Committed to SMC’s vision, mission, and policies, as well as Anabaptist teaching, values, and ethical standards for credentialed leaders as set forth by Mosaic Mennonite Conference and MC-USA.
- Able to effectively equip and empower others for ministry.
- Has the desire to see people grow in their relationships with Christ, church, and community.
- A seminary degree is preferred, but not required.