JOIN US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
Family Friendly Worship 9:30 AM Every Sunday • Sunday School Following Worship • Nursery Care Available
SMC collaborates with Dayspring Counseling Center at St. Luke’s Penn Foundation and a number of local counselors, providing financial assistance for counseling. Pastor Jen Eriksen Morales is ready to meet with you, listen, and walk with you in whatever situation you may face, giving spiritual support and finding the right referral for counseling.
These conversations are confidential. Telephone Pastor Jen at 215-723-3088 ext. 104 or send her an email.
AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)
Meetings at Souderton Mennonite Church every Thursday at 7:00pm in the Youth Center. Please use the entrance/parking on Wile Ave (enter through the door marked Bridge of Hope, turn left and go straight down the hallway). For more information about the meetings held at our church, please contact Denise (267) 454-0240. For complete information about Alcoholics Anonymous, please visit their website – www.aa.org
Note: This group meets in SMC’s building, but is not administered by SMC.
SMC collaborates with Keystone Opportunity Center in Souderton to offer an array of social services that educate, encourage and empower people to become self-sufficient. These social services include:
- Housing assistance
- Food pantry
- English as a Second Language classes
- Family Literacy programs
- GED classes, and more.
For information about FREE counseling and support services, contact . . .
- Grand View Hospital (215) 453-4484 – during normal business hours.
- Bucks County (800) 220-8116 – A Woman’s Place – 24 Hour Hotline [Services and shelter for victims of domestic abuse and violence, their children and the community.
- Montgomery County (800) 773-2424 – The Women’s Center – 24 Hour Hotline
- Lehigh County (610) 437-3369 – Turning Point of Lehigh Valley – 24 Hour Hotline
- Philadelphia (866) 723-3014 – Women Against Abuse
- Congresso De Latinos (215) 763-8870
- Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255